Moving and Relocation Services
Professional Organizer Lori Gersh of Leave it 2 Lori has teamed up with Los Angeles move coordinator Rosalind Lakomy to assist clients with moving services.
Whether moving across the street, across the country or around the world, moving can be a very hectic time. We are a full service concierge moving company, experienced throughout Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Our proficiency eases your transition, reduces stress, saves time and makes your space functional right from the very start!
Our moving coordination services can be combined with home staging and organizational projects.
We will coordinate, organize and supervise any or all of your relocation project. Call 818-324-3660 to get started.
Click the following for a list of moving and move coordination services.
Pre-Move Planning and Preparation
- Pre-move packing and ’minimizing’ items for enhanced appearance
- Furniture and accessory re-arranging for quick home sale (see home staging services)
- Create and manage a timeline for your move with a detailed check-list
- Transfer utilities and arrange for disconnections and connections
- Handle change of address notices and moving announcements
- Meet with movers and provide moving company estimates
- Coordinate media equipment and electronic disconnections and installations
- Arrange special transportation for artwork, pianos and wine collections
- Schedule cleaning crews, duct cleaning and baby proofing
- Coordinate pick-up of donations and/or discards
- Design a plan for furniture placement in new residence
- Photograph and document valuables prior to packing (may also be used for insurance purposed)
- Create color-coded labeling system for boxes
- Oversee logical packing for expedited unpacking
Moving Day Services
- Oversee movers at new location
- Arrange furniture and equipment for efficient use
- Begin unpacking and make all beds
Post-Move Organization Services
- Unpack, organize and put away your belongings
- Shop for proper containers and organizing products
- Refold, containerize, label and alphabetize
- Even stock your shelves, if you like!